• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Withers, the Undead Treant

1 Screenshot

About This File

A character for Don't Starve Together!

This is my first character! Hope you like it! This character isn't 100% done, the things I do want to make will be covered on my to-do list in the description.

STATS

Hunger - 150

Health - 200

Sanity - 100

CHARACTERISTICS

*Has stumpy legs (makes him slightly slower)

*Endures cold, hates the heat (he won't freeze to death during the winter but takes considerable damage went burned)

*Not a picky eater (not adversed to spoiled food or monster meat)

TO-DO LIST

*Improve the character art (I think I can make the art a bit cleaner in my opinion

*more dialogue lines (I inserted a few lines for trees and other things but Wilson's dialogue is the basis for most of it.

*Character balancing (I wanted to add a feature to upgrade him with living logs but for now I'm putting that aside for now)

*Port to normal DS

*I am pretty sure this will not conflict with any other mods but if there are I'll try to see what I can do!

Link to the Steam Workshop Version Here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=458338650

What's New in Version 06/09/15 11:10 PM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@R3DJOK3R1

I'm not ready to fully rule out normal DS. I haven't looked into what it takes to port from DS to DST but I'll try. I'll put that on my list of priorities but I want to try to get the other stuff done first. But thanks for your input!

• Like 1

This looks awesome, but if you make it so he can be upgraded with living wood, it would make him basically WX-78.

One day we will have a weird but cool tree monster as a character in base dont starve maybe even RoG. But for now randall23 and all the other people will have to wait, along with me.