• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Play as Bearger 1.3

1 Screenshot

About This File

*Require Reign of Giants

--Version 1.3

*Maxwell intro fixed.

*Bearger starts with 5 honeys.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hmm, I seem to get the issue which was fixed in 1.2, with Maxwell not leaving and not waking up.  Any help?

Hmm, I seem to get the issue which was fixed in 1.2, with Maxwell not leaving and not waking up.  Any help?

I made a mistake,  sorry.

It's fixed now.

I'd say this mod needs improvements. Like the animations sometimes are not in the right place (some of which were unused) and if you're gonna play as bearger, I think you shouldn't have inventory or the ability to craft anything at all, but be more like the werebeever of wood, where you eat stuff straight from the ground, which is also what the bearger does. Also, I would recommend that when you attack, instead of needing a weapon, the attacks would be done by pressing F button. Normally when pressing F, the bearger would do the swipe attack, and after 2 or 3 times of swipe attacks, the bearger would do the ground slam, just like the actual bearger. And I dunno when bearger walks on two legs or when he walks on all four, but it would be interesting if by pressing g the player could make the bearger stand up on two or walk on all four (speed not being a difference). Also, there is no death animation upon bearger dying from what I know, so that's a big of a problem. Though it's awesome that this was actually possible to do! Not sure if there's DST version for this, but it would be awesome if there was (when RoG comes out on DST), but generally speaking, mod needs improvements. And according to wiki Bearger now has 3000 not 2000 health ;)

I'd say this mod needs improvements. Like the animations sometimes are not in the right place (some of which were unused) and if you're gonna play as bearger, I think you shouldn't have inventory or the ability to craft anything at all, but be more like the werebeever of wood, where you eat stuff straight from the ground, which is also what the bearger does. Also, I would recommend that when you attack, instead of needing a weapon, the attacks would be done by pressing F button. Normally when pressing F, the bearger would do the swipe attack, and after 2 or 3 times of swipe attacks, the bearger would do the ground slam, just like the actual bearger. And I dunno when bearger walks on two legs or when he walks on all four, but it would be interesting if by pressing g the player could make the bearger stand up on two or walk on all four (speed not being a difference). Also, there is no death animation upon bearger dying from what I know, so that's a big of a problem. Though it's awesome that this was actually possible to do! Not sure if there's DST version for this, but it would be awesome if there was (when RoG comes out on DST), but generally speaking, mod needs improvements. And according to wiki Bearger now has 3000 not 2000 health ;)

Thank you.

I'll make a update to this mod fixing all these mistakes.

On 3/22/2015 at 0:44 AM, rextay said:

I cant build anything as he bearger

Bearger doesn't need anything built really.. he doesn't need light, tools, weapons and such, but it would be cool if he had a mini backpack on him

When i choose bearge from the character menu everything is normal but when i play i'm starting as Wilsone why pls help

On 3/16/2015 at 8:33 AM, Finerlobster said:

Thank you.

I'll make a update to this mod fixing all these mistakes.

Hey dude, did you update the bearger mod already? it's been 5 years since you said that.