• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Mitsuru Character [DST] Ver 1.00

3 Screenshots

About This File

Version 1.00

For Don't Starve Together (Beta)

MITSURU

The Winter Wolfy

lv1 >> lv30

health 80 >>220

hunger 150 >>160

sanity 90 >>150

Favorite Nutrition = Mitsuru love to eat veggie and food, especialy carrot, corn, eggplant, and dragon fruit. and he can growth stronger when he eat it.

Fluffy Fur = Fluffy, Silky, and Shiny fur of Mitsuru not only for beauty. But this fur can help Mitsuru survive in winter when come.

: When level up, Increase cold resist

Wolfy Instict = From the bloodline of ancestor. Mitsuru hold the power of Hound as much as he growth up.

: When level up, Increase power and speed

HAVE FUN!

steam workshop : https://www.facebook...zSundyz?fref=ts

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Im going to try this one but knowing my luck wont work like the last two... QAQ i like the carictor looks!

Please make it for original Don't Starve! It's a great mod, it's simple, it fits the theme, it works! 
I tried playing alone in DST but.. DST is really MEANT for more than one person... died to an ewecus.

• Like 1

good afternoon, I think maybe I should not Mitsuru level up eating only carrots to increase its difficulty, perhaps eating ratatuy, something more elaborate or difficult to find

Im going to try this one but knowing my luck wont work like the last two... QAQ i like the carictor looks!

good afternoon, I think maybe I should not Mitsuru level up eating only carrots to increase its difficulty, perhaps eating ratatuy, something more elaborate or difficult to find

If you have Don't Starve Together v119133, it won't work. No option to select ANY of Haru's characters.