How to remove player pointer icon?

Hello there.  I'm Admin of a server group and part of what we do is make sure no griefers burn down anyone's base.  I've been looking into commands to make myself invisible.  So far I have everything mostly working except I can't figure out how to remove the player proximity icon from myself when I'm near others.  I looked into the Player_common lua file but I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas?

Another admin was testing it with me and we got everything to work except I can't figure out how to remove this icon. 

PlayerPointerIcon.png

Thanks in Advance. :p

These are the commands I'm using so far:

ThePlayer.AddTag("notarget")

ThePlayer.Hide()

ThePlayer.MiniMapEntity:SetIcon("none")

ThePlayer.DynamicShadow:Enable(false)

9 hours ago, Redakted said:

Hello there.  I'm Admin of a server group and part of what we do is make sure no griefers burn down anyone's base.  I've been looking into commands to make myself invisible.  So far I have everything mostly working except I can't figure out how to remove the player proximity icon from myself when I'm near others.  I looked into the Player_common lua file but I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas?

Another admin was testing it with me and we got everything to work except I can't figure out how to remove this icon. 

PlayerPointerIcon.png

Thanks in Advance. :p

These are the commands I'm using so far:

ThePlayer.AddTag("notarget")

ThePlayer.Hide()

ThePlayer.MiniMapEntity:SetIcon("none")

ThePlayer.DynamicShadow:Enable(false)

I wonder what server it is....

Archived