I was able to download it before with MAC and played on it as well for 4 hrs. 
But when I exited the game and tried to open it again. It was Uninstalled.
When I tried to install it again I got the same error. WEIRD!!!

12 hours ago, absimiliard said:

You can use Parallels to run it in a windows VM without too many issues.  (ymmv -- of course -- but for me it works fine)

Thanks Absimilard!

Yeah. But I bought it on my Mac Steam acc and it wont let me install it on my VM PC because I purchased it on "MAC". It gives me this "Wrong OS" error on steam  

I thought one's steam account ought to be universal across OSs.  Did you do a steam install inside your windows VM?  Is it possible the issue is that you're running the steam-client installed on your mac instead of the one inside the VM?  (if so that would probably explain it, the version in your mac OS can't see the VM, or it's settings.

For me it wasn't that hard, basically:  Set up the VM.  Install Steam inside the VM (it was already installed on the mac).  Then use the VM's steam to install ONI onto the VM.

I don't recall if I got the mac version -- but I probably did.

{edit:  I did have to do some fiddling w. VM settings in Parallels to get it to look "right" for me -- I wanted it in a separate desktop I could three-finger back and forth between.  I find Coherence mode is interesting, but I value swapability more than compatability in this dase)

Archived