Healy turret

local myprefab = AddRecipe("myprefab", {Ingredient("log", 1), Ingredient("boards", 2), Ingredient("rocks", 1)  }, RECIPETABS.TOWN, TECH.SCIENCE_TWO, "myprefab_placer", nil, nil, nil, nil,  "images/inventoryimages/myprefab.xml", "myprefab.tex" )

Example.
For the specific character, you need to tive your character a tag, like "sunnycharacter" and add this tag in the recipe at the right place. As far as i remember it should be something like

local myprefab = AddRecipe("myprefab", {Ingredient("log", 1), Ingredient("boards", 2), Ingredient("rocks", 1)  }, RECIPETABS.TOWN, TECH.SCIENCE_TWO, "myprefab_placer", nil, nil, nil, "sunnycharacter",  "images/inventoryimages/myprefab.xml", "myprefab.tex" )

But you should verify with the game files, in script/recipes.lua there are examples.

8 hours ago, Lumina said:

local myprefab = AddRecipe("myprefab", {Ingredient("log", 1), Ingredient("boards", 2), Ingredient("rocks", 1)  }, RECIPETABS.TOWN, TECH.SCIENCE_TWO, "myprefab_placer", nil, nil, nil, nil,  "images/inventoryimages/myprefab.xml", "myprefab.tex" )

Example.
For the specific character, you need to tive your character a tag, like "sunnycharacter" and add this tag in the recipe at the right place. As far as i remember it should be something like

local myprefab = AddRecipe("myprefab", {Ingredient("log", 1), Ingredient("boards", 2), Ingredient("rocks", 1)  }, RECIPETABS.TOWN, TECH.SCIENCE_TWO, "myprefab_placer", nil, nil, nil, "sunnycharacter",  "images/inventoryimages/myprefab.xml", "myprefab.tex" )

But you should verify with the game files, in script/recipes.lua there are examples.

So to make it not require a science tier, do I leave out the TECH? And is the TOWN tab the Survival tab?