I need more stuff to waste my money on! So how about FLOOR SKINS?

I think it'd be cool if there were multiple version of the Wooden Flooring, Carpeted Flooring, Checkered Flooring, and I think it shouldn't be too hard to make? Because with every other skin you have to re-design it multiple times, like draw a new crockpot, new crockpot when it's open, animate it working etc, with floors- they're completely static!

Wooden Flooring- lighter, darker, looking like it's new or old and moldy

Carpeted Flooring- different colors and patterns of carpets

Checkered Flooring- different patterns and colors, again!

I just really want my base to be pretty. ♥

also i need more crockpot skins and a skin for the fridge and a skin for the endothermic firepit and...

I suggested it two or three times, I love this idea. I just really need red carpet with gold ornaments to go well with end table and marble floor.
I hope that devs saved these ideas in their notes and maybe will implement them one day.

4 hours ago, disies said:

like like like

I am all for the decorative stuff, yiss

Saaame, me and my friend got bored just surviving and killing stuff so we want to make our prettiest base yet, but I NEED MORE SKINS TO THROW MY MONEY AT ouo

13 minutes ago, Vixrotre said:

Saaame, me and my friend got bored just surviving and killing stuff so we want to make our prettiest base yet, but I NEED MORE SKINS TO THROW MY MONEY AT ouo

I'd like to see it some day. Please post some pictures in my showcase thread :wilson_flower:

Archived