I mean this sincerely as a tip for all gases, not being a jerk lol ... you can answer your own question by looking in the pockets of mixed gas. Which one is at the bottom and which at the top? This will always tell you the relative weight of gases (at least those that appear together, like chlorine and polluted oxygen with morbs).

9 minutes ago, Keyimin said:

I mean this sincerely as a tip for all gases, not being a jerk lol ... you can answer your own question by looking in the pockets of mixed gas. Which one is at the bottom and which at the top? This will always tell you the relative weight of gases (at least those that appear together, like chlorine and polluted oxygen with morbs).

Didn't think about that.. :shock:

With oxygen and polluted oxygen is a little bit tricky, in my experience polluted oxygen gets sandwiched between two masses of oxygen, in the enclosed places pufts inhabit oxygen is on top of polluted oxygen, maybe due to the fact that polluted oxygen is created from the slime pufts poop from below.

1 hour ago, Nautilus Jr. said:

using an air deodorizer to make oxygen for my base

I've tried something similar using a pump, a filter and several air deodorizers, which burns sand insanely fast by the way, producing a floating blob of clean oxygen in a ocean of polluted oxygen that moved randomly...

Archived