Sealnado Kill Leads To Krampus in ROG?

Finally got my first sealnado kill, killed the seal in the water which spawned a seahound, killed it. Went back to base and put things away. Jump into the seaworthy (didn't kill anything else so my naughtyness had to be low) and I get 3 krampuses. Shouldn't my naughtiness reset after the sea hounds spawned (like after krampus spawns)? It was only one, if it was a regular hound attack it would have been a bunch of them. I know they fixed the hound timer to be the same and not spawn hounds whenever you jump thru worlds but there is no reason for 3 krampuses to appear as I get into ROG. They stole stuff off the ground near my base (I never kill glommer near base for this reason). Didn't steal anything important but really annoyed me and made me want to start placing stone walls around my base again with a toothtrap entrance to prevent this (I hate doing this). Curious if anyone else experienced similar because it might be a bug.

9 minutes ago, Ispin69 said:

Finally got my first sealnado kill, killed the seal in the water which spawned a seahound, killed it. Went back to base and put things away. Jump into the seaworthy (didn't kill anything else so my naughtyness had to be low) and I get 3 krampuses. Shouldn't my naughtiness reset after the sea hounds spawned (like after krampus spawns)? It was only one, if it was a regular hound attack it would have been a bunch of them. I know they fixed the hound timer to be the same and not spawn hounds whenever you jump thru worlds but there is no reason for 3 krampuses to appear as I get into ROG. They stole stuff off the ground near my base (I never kill glommer near base for this reason). Didn't steal anything important but really annoyed me and made me want to start placing stone walls around my base again with a toothtrap entrance to prevent this (I hate doing this). Curious if anyone else experienced similar because it might be a bug.

I mean, the seal sets your naughtiness to full, and seeing as it was at sea it was waiting for you to get to land for krampus to smash your nose in, you might've used the seaworthy before they were even told to spawn, so then jumping just completely borked them up.

4 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

I mean, the seal sets your naughtiness to full, and seeing as it was at sea it was waiting for you to get to land for krampus to smash your nose in, you might've used the seaworthy before they were even told to spawn, so then jumping just completely borked them up.

Why wouldn't it spawn at my SW base? I did take time to put stuff away.

2 hours ago, Ispin69 said:

Why wouldn't it spawn at my SW base? I did take time to put stuff away.

I dunno, maybe SW krampus just didn't really feeeel like it that day. I've only killed the sealnado like twice (not cuz im bad, i just never really play shipwrecked) so I'd have no clue beyond my little first thought

Archived