Gifts

Hello Everyone, my husband and I are not receiving gifts when playing for hours haven't got any for 2 weeks game is up to date, last gift was received on feb 8 2017 and have been playing same server just us 2 on the ps4, just wondering if this was a bug or not so waited till reset but same as b4 no gifts have been on for 5 hrs today nothing has poped up so can anyone help.

Is the file online? If the world you made is offline, im pretty sure you wont get gifts. You need to make sure the world is online and if you want it to be just you two, put a ridiculous password or say only friends. 

• Developer

@EmilyRose After you get the update to 1.17 can you go to Main Menu->Options->Extras, find your Klei ID at the bottom of the screen, and PM it to me. Your husband's would be useful as well. You'll have to launch the game with each PSN account, shutting down in between, to get both IDs. If the ID isn't there then you're either on an old version or in Offline mode.

Archived