Zelynda's Happy Nature Trail O' Death!

Hello all, and welcome to Zelynda's Happy Nature Trail O' Death!  We're an American (Mountain-time), cooperative, non-pvp, survival server, looking for friendly people!  All are welcome, even newbs.  No need to ask where the base is, we usually put up a sign. 

Why should you join?  Here are some of the "AMAZING" features you get:

--Dedicated server

--Cake Caves!

--Nice people!  If you're not, we kick you! :D

--Pickles!

--Shipwrecked characters!

--Non-breaking thermal stones!

--Occasionally online at weird hours that might actually work for European players!

--And much, much more. 

It's run by me, under my Steam name Zelynda (why not Captain Chaotica?  It gets cut off in the DST chat), another username that goes way back for me.  Join me, the guy who sometimes plays and mains as Woodie, and anybody else who might randomly turn up to build a nice base and hopefully kill the freak out of some monsters.  It'll be fun!*

...Notorious

*Definition of "fun" to be determined by the owner.  Void where prohibited. This offer not available in California.

Awww.  Thanks!  Actually, I'm normally a huge mod purist too?  And it bugged me to have to cave in and start using some?  But the way Willow was nerfed in Together bugs me MORE, so...

I used to have my search settings at Cooperative, non-PvP, start in Autumn, survival, no mods and now my OWN server doesn't fit those criteria anymore!  : P  (Well, the rest of them it does.)

(And I've actually had to disable the "Pickle It!" mod for a while because it was having some odd glitches and freaking me out a bit.  WHY do you hear the opening-the-pickle-barrel noise when you're two screens away from it?!  Just weird.)

...Notorious

Archived