Mod settings wont save

So i just started DST after a long time and i created new server for me and my friend.

I have really big amount of mods installed (probably more than 200), but i decided to use about 35 mods. So i just configured them all and started game, but the mods weren't configured as i configured them. I restarted the game and all server mods settings were back on default. Client mods settings saved. I tried to create new server and reinstall game but nothing worked. Can anyone help me? I want to configure my mods but i just can not.

Also, when i press CapsLock my game stops working.

dsterror.png

Edited by Scarymaster
More errors

Welcome to the forums.

There seems to be a problem with loading proper mod configuration currently, as reported in, for example, http://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/mod-config-options-not-savingenabling-for-servers-since-update-r238. Hopefully devs will address this soon.

CapsLock by default opens crafting tab. Posting your client_log.txt (located at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt by default) (and possibly server_log.txt; located under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_1\Master\server_log.txt) could help diagnose which mod is at fault.

Edited by Muche

• Developer
3 hours ago, Scarymaster said:

because every time it tells me that there was a problem starting my server.

You might want to try starting from a fresh save slot and see if that helps. Also might be worth verifying your game cache from the properties window in the Steam library.

If that still fails, you can try posting your server_log.txt from ...\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_1\Master