Don't Starve Pocket Edition just get update for iPhones!

OMG i am playing DS on my phone! My life is complete now.

BTW it is for iPhone 5 and up, universal support with iCloud sync and it plays really well on my iPhone 5S also touch controls are flawless for me - at least from what i played

SO lets all buy/download this so we have something to do while waiting for evening stream and new DLC .)

OMG i am playing DS on my phone! My life is complete now.

BTW it is for iPhone 5 and up, universal support with iCloud sync and it plays really well on my iPhone 5S also touch controls are flawless for me - at least from what i played

SO lets all buy/download this so we have something to do while waiting for evening stream and new DLC .)

Thank you for mentioning this man!

Downloading xD

Alas no android version. Klei chooses to grovel at the fungi-filled toes of the Apple empire.

Dude  are you living in another dimension? You should be prepared that this is happening A LOT when you bought android device. Just google MONUMENT VALLEY STATS and you will see why are developers ignoring android devices and also there is that "32094823 android devices running 15 different OS" problem. I own little company where we make apps too and i am not touching android at all .)

But anyway it is possible that Klei will make android version too in future. You just need stronger waiting skill for this :)

Dude are you living in another dimension? You should be prepared that this is happening A LOT when you bought android device. Just google MONUMENT VALLEY STATS and you will see why are developers ignoring android devices and also there is that "32094823 android devices running 15 different OS" problem. I own little company where we make apps too and i am not touching android at all .)

But anyway it is possible that Klei will make android version too in future. You just need stronger waiting skill for this :)

Not sure if you're trolling, or just have an inability to sense sarcasm.

Archived