"My Base Was Murdered by a Giant" Focus Group

When it's time for giants, make sure you have this stuff:

Xlose range weapons (e.g. Tentacle spike, Thulecite club)

Thulecite suit/s

Thulecite crown/s

Weather pain

Gunpowder

Old bell

Panflute/sleep darts

Blowdarts

Firedarts

Firestaff

Icestaff

Telelocator staff (which would lead the giant to a Telelocator focus near large beefalo herds or something in case od an emmergency)

A lot of healing salves and/or honey pultices

Plus some general resources to survive before the giant approaches. And always go somewhere further away from your base.

Anyone else does this kind of thing to deal with giants?

Still trying to learn how to handle Dragonfly *sigh*

I've used panflute + gunpowder a few times, and one time it didn't die for some reason but I managed to finish it off with blowdarts I'd got from MacTusk.  Luckily it doesn't move that fast.  I find it a lot easier than Bearger or Deerclops.

My base was half destroyed by the Deer Clop .(He destroyed my wall and chests)

I Immediately put him to a sleep using pan flute and killed him using gun powder.

What I learned to make my self away from my base when the deer clop is coming.

Hello. My name is Kokojo and this happened today after I died to a random spider in the cave.

Kindadoomed.png

I leave behind my 2 houndius, my garden and the very nice new area with all the magic stuff I had. RIP my 5-world long, ~500 days Wilson. I hoped you would last longer.

I still don't know how he entered my base in the first place; I expressedly left 10 honey outside for him 2 days ealier.

Archived