Advanced tech and manufacturing stuff

HEY GUYS (•ω•)/

I have some ideas about something advanced.

Listed below:

1. Atomic Lab - The research station for high techs

In the whole universe, everything are involved in ATOMS. Looking into the atoms and you can learn about lots of things, like quantum physics. Although this needs your smartest scientists to investigate and it takes long.

For high-tech researches (like the NUCLEAR ENERGY that haven’t exist in the COSMIC UPGRADE)

2. Blueprint Workshop - Your first step into advanced manufacturing.

I guess that we may be able to build spacecrafts in future, but THAT WOULD NOT BE SO EASY. To increase difficulty I suggest that advanced items and buildings requires some well-organised designs from blueprints - drawn by Engineers.

3. Automatic Workshop

That is where most of your ‘researched’ blueprints used - Makes acutal products. This magic machine only requires you to input blueprint and ingredients, and tbe rest of stuff will be done by itself.

4. Radiation plus its treatment

You know, dupes will face about problems of radiation in future, and that is a big problem as this really kills your people.

I have heard about algae can help absorb radiation, so I think the most basic treatment method is putting dupes into de-radiation chamber using algae. Although outputs radiated algaes, but I think there might be ways to return it into normal.

I hope my ideas can help you as much as possible, or you can even adopt it.

I think I will upload my drawings next time about my new ideas.

Archived