Need advice for Two Worlds

Hi, I've reached the Third chapter twice so far and both time I got Two Worlds.

Both time everything went rather smoothly, found 3 things and had full health/sanity/hunger and plenty of food and butterflies. (Can't find Chester tho)

However, both time there is this weird place popping with a quadjillion Robot, the surface area is VERY large (I've never been able to even cross it) and I both time I was zatted to death while trying to find the fourth things (altough i'm not even sure it's a thing... I just assume they wouldn't put the door behind 1000000000 horses/zat-head/Steelceros.

I tried to lure a Rhyno to charge over and destroy other mobs but they're always aggroed by the Mermaids. :(

So, what am I suppose to do? The place is surrounded by swamp and I honeslty don't see myself tackling all these monsters. 

I mean, the place has no Flint so I suppose we're technically not suppose to kill them (unless the dev expect us to always transport 20 gold nuggets... but I guess maps are made to be completed with what's available)

In Two Worlds, and many of the adventure maps, there's going to be a limited resource. Sounds like you got unlucky with the flint, sorry about that :( One of my play-throughs, my Two Worlds map had exactly 11 twig plants, LOL. Another map, I think it was A Cold Reception, all of my trees were either cut stumps or Lumpy (so they didn't give pinecones). Certainly adds to the challenge!

Anyway, to your question, I seem to recall that the Teleportato itself tends to be in the swamp, so that's probably what your rod is picking up on. It's also possible that a set piece spawned that has multiple clockworks - this is what it looks like.   

If that's what you're seeing, I'd recommend putting on armor and running as fast as you can around the edges of it, definitely NOT up through the middle. That way you can at least see how large it is and where  "the thing" is back behind it. There won't be anything in the middle of it.

You certainly don't have to kill the clockworks! Unless you're WX and want those sweet, sweet gears, haha. Just let the Rhinos and merms kill whatever they can, and make sure you don't catch the awareness of the Bishops (the zappy ones). If you catch attention of one, just run like hell in the opposite direction until it de-aggros and goes back to its place.

You can take as much time as you need on the Two Worlds map, no need to rush through it if you're not prepared. The main island is designed to let you live there as long as you want.

I find Two Worlds to be the easiest map regardless of character.  

I've definitely run into situations where I've had to get through a field of robots.  The answer: gather a lot of spider or other meat, then at dawn feed it to pigs (since there are a ton of pigs in niceland) and head to your problem area and let them fight it out.  I've brought  ~20 pigs with me when it was really bad.  Repeat as necessary -- robots don't renew but pigs do.  You'll get a lot of pigskins and big meat to jerky too.

I love getting this map fourth, since either from fish/legs or pigs you can walk into the next level with a full stack of fresh jerky and not worry about food for at least one level.  Just need to collect a lot of grass.  If grass is in short supply, grow extra by gathering beefalo manure.  

Wear a helmet or log suit in badworld -- so much swamp -- and a top hat in niceworld.

I've probably played adventure mode through 25+ times.

Archived