Werebeaver scml? krane tools do not work

I dedicated today a whole day for making a mod where it changes the texture of woodie's werebeaver to Norbit from angry beavers; I tried placing under mod/anim/werebeaver_build, but the game keeps on having a error less crash. I downloaded krane tools and the program does not work, as soon as I launch it, it closes. I think it is crashing because the textures are not in the correspondant spots inside the actual texture so how I get the scml file? or anything to make werebeaver  able to get retextured.

Just so people don't think I'm pulling anyones' leg here is a picture of the texture I re-textured. I'll be soon making Dagget.

I already made Dagget, I really need some help; I dug through using search advanced.

werebeaver.png

Edited by ColombianCam
UPDATED

Krane is not supposed to be launched as a regular exe, you have to open a cmd window, then drag the exe, drag the anim.bin, the build.bin and the output folder, then you will get the spriter project and you can now edit or, if you can, I highly recommend to make your own animation from scratch, if you only replace the textures you will get weird results