The companion ring

The companion ring

- you can put it on almost any mob(creature)

- it will make from it your companion

- you cannot put it on bosses, pig king, Abigail, fireflies, lureplant, eyeplant, mosquitos, guardian pig, shadow creatures, tentacles or birds(I mean canary, redbird, crow ... not the tallbird )

- crafting: 2xmarble, 15xgold, 1xGnome, 2xhound's tooth, 3xmeat, 1xrabbit

- you can tame only 5 mobs (that means it have 5 uses)

The companion ring should be gold because it will look good.

5 hours ago, DragonflyTamer said:

The companion ring

- you can put it on almost any mob(creature)

- it will make from it your companion

- you cannot put it on bosses, pig king, Abigail, fireflies, lureplant, eyeplant, mosquitos, guardian pig, shadow creatures, tentacles or birds(I mean canary, redbird, crow ... not the tallbird )

- crafting: 2xmarble, 15xgold, 1xGnome, 2xhound's tooth, 3xmeat, 1xrabbit

- you can tame only 5 mobs (that means it have 5 uses)

The companion ring should be gold because it will look good.

again it is important that you follow how all items in DST are crafted with 3 items with
the crafting recipe for this is bloated and expensive and a little random 15 gold a gnome 2 hounds teeth 3 meat and 1 rabbit
everything but the gold and marble make no sense.

2nd that is way to expensive and is tied to Trinkets which means that you could realistically only craft this once or twice. and if you are unlucky you couldn't make this ring at all.

3rd having this ring could be useful for some protection however it is so expensive that it makes the item pointless because when you might want to use this item early or mid of them game to quickly kill an enemy or group you wouldn't have the resources to make it in the first place. Late game you wouldn't even use it because at that point in the game you have so much firepower that this item doesn't matter.

meat and or veg can do what this item does but better only costs one food to befriend them for as long as you need. You generally do not what permeant followers because they can get in the way.

19 minutes ago, DragonflyTamer said:

meant that the companion ring would make you a companion only if you put it on him.

what I know that I'm saying that having a permeant ally thats so expensive when you might only want it in the early game is really dumb. because late game you have so much power there is no reason to do such a thing and if you want it to befriend it using food is a lot better. because its a lot cheaper.

22 minutes ago, DragonflyTamer said:

And as you say the marble is probably not the best idea. I added it just because i thought that it wanted something special.

What i'm saying everything but the gold and marble make no sense in the crafting recipe

Archived