Alrighty, so I love playing webber. The low sanity base is a bit difficult to maintain, but I don't mind it, since that is about the only difficulty I find with him.

So I playing alone on dst (since most people don't trust webbers due to trolls), and I found what I could only describe as perhaps the best chest peice for a webber.I googled the name, it is called "Queen's Gathering". Essentially, it is a ring of teir 3 spiders den in a ring, surroounding one more in the middle. You can see why I was so happy to find this as a webber, as even spider queens won't attack on sight.

I have made a base a bit away from them, so I can more easily reach the beefalo and rocky areas, but I like to travel back there and start spider wars, or use the spiders there to defend from hound attacks. Even though the spider queens have now bcome tier 1 dens, many spiders still spawn there.

On 10/30/2017 at 1:59 PM, FluffyDoomMonster said:

Alrighty, so I love playing webber. The low sanity base is a bit difficult to maintain, but I don't mind it, since that is about the only difficulty I find with him.

So I playing alone on dst (since most people don't trust webbers due to trolls), and I found what I could only describe as perhaps the best chest peice for a webber.I googled the name, it is called "Queen's Gathering". Essentially, it is a ring of teir 3 spiders den in a ring, surroounding one more in the middle. You can see why I was so happy to find this as a webber, as even spider queens won't attack on sight.

I have made a base a bit away from them, so I can more easily reach the beefalo and rocky areas, but I like to travel back there and start spider wars, or use the spiders there to defend from hound attacks. Even though the spider queens have now bcome tier 1 dens, many spiders still spawn there.

Yes! I found that too. I would think that that's a great place to fight Deerclops.

Archived