Mic not working

Hi I was trying to join some public games but I found that my mic wasn't working it is weird since my microphone is the one that comes from the original PS4 box and I have already used it in other game, could somebody help me with this?

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Wait, you can use your mic to chat in DST? I didn't think the PS4 version allowed that...

When I said other game I was talking about another different game than DST. FIFA to be specific.
If DST doesn't allow to use microphone  why does the microphone of the other users playing show?

• Developer
1 minute ago, dralanforce said:

When I said other game I was talking about another different game than DST. FIFA to be specific.
If DST doesn't allow to use microphone  why does the microphone of the other users playing show?

Yeah, that much was right. I just didn't know you could use your mic to voice chat in the console verions. The more you know, eh?

Anyways, you'll want to direct your post here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/ps4_dont-starve-together/

Archived