Didn't see a thread for this already but a major issue im running into is literally an end to the game.

oxygen production

- Running out of Algae is a pain, but Slime can be refined into Algae, so cool!

-running out of Slime is a pain but theres a creature that spawns it, problem my guys want nothing more than to kill said creature and it doesnt spawn Slime fast enough, but Water can make Oxygen once its set up (Algae Terrarium is now useless at this point, replaced by oxygen scrubber, and Algae Deoxidizer is replaced by Electrolyzer, both need water)

- Water starts to run low, need Water Purifier now, requires a Filtration Medium (Sand)

- Sand is really only around the spawn and isnt in much of a supply, and the Air Deodorizer uses it too, which 99% of players will have started using by now..... So when Sand runs out..... death follows awhile after. 

All other MAJOR REQUIRED resources (food, power, ect.) are capable of being grown or created without an outside material, whats the next step for that? or is that just end game? or am i just the dumb and overlooked something?

should have added that. i understand that, this isnt a hate against the game, i love this game and dont starve, just an idea for future updates, which im sure the devs are already well aware of.

PS as an MCM sailor i flushed complaining out of my system a long time ago, if you cant come forward with a solution, your apart of the problem, is my motto. Im identifying what i see to be a problem, still thinking on how to make it better myself at this time

Archived