Game Update 161659 - 01/05/2016

161659 - 01/05/2016

Changes

• Updated item and gifting server to support previously unreachable regions of the world.

• Improved server listing download speed for regions of the world that were previously experiencing extreme delays.

Bug Fixes

• Unicode text via IME keyboard layouts is working

• Fixed missing death animation for Baby Beefalo

• Fixed rare crash when the Whip’s special effect is activated

• Developer

Hi @anselch1011, we've tested Korean chatting to be functional using the Microsoft IME.  However, when the IME is active, it may be catching certain keys, such as the [y] that is normally used to open the chat bar.  If this is also the case for you, try toggling the IME only when actually typing Korean, or using [/] to open chat, or rebinding the chat key to something else.

Post update my server's been having issues connecting the surface to the caves.  I'm afraid I'm at work so I can't really spend the time log-gathering and debugging I'd like.  But I did think that at least mentioning it in here in case others are seeing similar things was wise.

If I can't figure stuff out myself later tonight when I'm off work I'll try to grab log-files and post here more usefully.

Archived