Dedicated Server w/Mods [Problem]

So I recently bought a dedicated server; and was wondering how I would be able to edit the mod settings as I am not running it from my pc. All the mods are currently working but I used the ForceEnableMod("id") ("Id of course being the steamworkshop id for the mod) thus the mods are running on their default configs.
I tried looking for the modoverrride.lua but there seems to be none in the control panel the server host I'm paying for provides?

Or I just have no idea where I would fine such a file. Screenshots of my control panel below.

952e8effd017a8277ddd1b7b8664df2c.png

5bf5a9170f08d9e1a97ebf3cebbd1eb3.png

U better not use ForceEnabledMod

the modoverrides.lua u need to create it on your own
(depends on how many mods) its such a incredible work to do :| ( i need around 4-6 hours to write everything x_X  and to find out how to configure everything )

Just a example how it should look like

modoverrides.lua open it with notepad (normal) or notepad ++

U better not use ForceEnabledMod

the modoverrides.lua u need to create it on your own

(depends on how many mods) its such a incredible work to do :| ( i need around 4-6 hours to write everything x_X  and to find out how to configure everything )

Just a example how it should look like

attachicon.gifmodoverrides.lua open it with notepad (normal) or notepad ++

Thanks a lot! I'll try that c:

Question; how do you know how the mod configs look like?

LIke the configuration settings such as this for global positions?

configuration_options =
        {
hovertext = 1,
interest = 0.01,
        max = 3000,

Hi @Senso,

you need check modinfo.lua in the mods

example with global positions:

Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods\workshop-373991022\modinfo.lua

but you can't configure this mod (global positions) because the author of mods to decided it was not possible to configure this mod or it's was not necessary

when you see that this is possible

you always have look like this in the modinfo.lua:

configuration_options ={	{		name = "this is description",		options =		{			{description = "0", data = 0},			{description = "1", data = 1},			{description = "2", data = 2},			{description = "3", data = 3},			{description = "4", data = 4},			{description = "5", data = 5},			{description = "6", data = 6},			{description = "7", data = 7},			{description = "8", data = 8},			{description = "9", data = 9}		},		default = 5,	},

if it's not the case, you can't configure the mod

Archived