About databanks

I started up the DLC yesterday and was happy to see new objectives in the normal gameplay....

But I was confused about what to do in maps with the new databanks....

I hacked into all 3 of them, activated their controls, then Central says something about erasing the tracks... and I saw a counter in the objectives panel. Thinking that it should be similar to the Chief Executive Mission or the Security Hub, I stayed with the databanks with my characters, but I don't see anything happening or the counter advancing....

I admit I kinda didnt pay enough attention to Central's words when she introduced the databanks... can anyone advise what's the actions to be done regarding these databanks? I don't wanna replay that level just to find out what to do...

Thanks!

Other than that, the DLC looks pretty cool... using the new characters to troll security guards - places  beacon, lure guards and teleport away is plain fun. :love-struck:

Oh also, if you haven't noticed, every time you exit a mission with a data card, you gain a data log that you can read on the map screen. The logs are saved for your game, so you don't have to worry about losing them when you start a new file. Its basically a nice little lore building for the various characters.

I also thought the advancing of the counters for the databank was a little random; I had 3 agents activating the 3 databanks, the next turn, 1 databank was done; the following turn, the remaining databanks was done.

Can't complain too much though, the enemies were advancing on the room that my agents were in.

Archived