Help with mod issue

This is coming from a mod for sure. Usually these issues appears with mods which adds items and especially recipe. If an item/recipe exists for the host but not the client you end up seeing stuffs like that.

It can arise from a bad dedicated server mod config also. You should NEVER use ForceEnable mod if you are not the developper of the mod you are force enabling. You have to configure your mods through modoverrides.lua in your User/Klei/YourServerFolder.

You can try disabling your mods. I can see that you have the quiver in your inventory bar meaning that my Archery Mod is enabled. If by any chance you are using my Sentries Mod as well with this ForceEnable method, then it may be the cause. Some people had this issue as well when not configuring their dedicated server mod configs properly.

I can provide you a working example of a modoverrides.lua if you wish.

thx for reply all help is welcome

i  create only hosted server not dedicated one

i am using 4 of your mods: sentries, fences, mining machines and archery

i think it might be some kind of collision of those because problems started probably in similar time after subscribing.

how can i solve it?

this issue is linked only with clients joining my server

I as a host never experienced any glitch/bug/crash from none of those

As a client on my dedicated server with these 4 mods enabled, I do not experience the issue either. I cannot unfortunatly test as a client on a player hosted server so easily.

Which other mods are you running?

Edited by ZupaleX

well :/

gem spear, mineable gems, the palms, fourtwenty (tweaked), ice fling range check [DST CLIENT], bird and berries and trees and flowers for friends, small signed chests EN/PL, sir daniel fortesque DST, mining machine [DST], sentries mod [DST Version], 8 faced fences gates [DST], Archery mod [DST Version], Wodnik, The deep one, Complete Your map, sentinel clockworks, glowing moon rock walls, complete your map - all clients version, restart, no idle wall attack, wilton the skeleton, fire remaining burn time, mushrooms, ancient items pack: DST [WIP], geometric placement, enhanced gem crafting, craftable living logs, global positions, auto retrap, pickle it, deluxe campfires 2.11, larger campfire collision, powerful nightlights, DST survival gear, tungsten mod, fear of gnomes, wall gates [DST], ice fling range check [DST], walter the botanist 2, deep-freezer, steampunk DST, landmines, reverse force attack, no wall attack [Client], Koalefanta Proboscidea, Golden Spear [DST], Health info, rabbit nest, DST advanced farming, spike trap, craftable killer beehive, advanced tooltips, large chest, whandler digital artist, breakable ice, DST spider cage, DST path lights, gem tools, DST storm cellar, useless junk, always on status, digable reeds, smarter crock pot, growable marble trees, wormhole marks [DST], status announcements, gesture wheel, minimap HUD, 

Hello again.

I just tried with a friend with all my mods enabled. I was hosting he joined : no issue for anyone.

So it must be one of your other mods. I remembered I encountered a similar issue with the rabbit nest mod, among others.

Be sure that everything is up to date for you AND the clients. If yes then try to disable everything, and enable your mods by "batch". You'll see when the issue appear and can identify the mod causing it.

If you subscribed to the caves beta, the mods altering the widgets (clock, etc...) can cause this kind of issues as well.

Edited by ZupaleX

well :/

gem spear, mineable gems, the palms, fourtwenty (tweaked), ice fling range check [DST CLIENT], bird and berries and trees and flowers for friends, small signed chests EN/PL, sir daniel fortesque DST, mining machine [DST], sentries mod [DST Version], 8 faced fences gates [DST], Archery mod [DST Version], Wodnik, The deep one, Complete Your map, sentinel clockworks, glowing moon rock walls, complete your map - all clients version, restart, no idle wall attack, wilton the skeleton, fire remaining burn time, mushrooms, ancient items pack: DST [WIP], geometric placement, enhanced gem crafting, craftable living logs, global positions, auto retrap, pickle it, deluxe campfires 2.11, larger campfire collision, powerful nightlights, DST survival gear, tungsten mod, fear of gnomes, wall gates [DST], ice fling range check [DST], walter the botanist 2, deep-freezer, steampunk DST, landmines, reverse force attack, no wall attack [Client], Koalefanta Proboscidea, Golden Spear [DST], Health info, rabbit nest, DST advanced farming, spike trap, craftable killer beehive, advanced tooltips, large chest, whandler digital artist, breakable ice, DST spider cage, DST path lights, gem tools, DST storm cellar, useless junk, always on status, digable reeds, smarter crock pot, growable marble trees, wormhole marks [DST], status announcements, gesture wheel, minimap HUD, 

I remember auto retrap and DST advanced farming causing issues long ago for me, and breakable ice causing issues recently, but I didn't look much into it. Smarter crock pot used to cause issues for me. Also read people having issues with DST storm cellar long ago. There's also a "[FIXED]" version of mineable gems, if that's of any use.

Edited by DrSmugleaf