[General] - World saved, players not

SunSunSun

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: World saved, players not

Issue Description: Vanilla host, vanilla client

A fresh dedicated server (vanilla) do not save player progress, but world. On reconnect i have to choose a new character, but the item i dropped is laying where i left it.

Host is debian7 with workaround.

No individual setting. All default.

Steps to Reproduce: Connect the server. Left. Reconnect.

New incoming connection 109.90.1xx.xx|61474ValidateGameSessionToken token: LzMtc5fluTgUcpYZgX+Tpm6lihknG3bt for: 941252325900651576Existing connection present for KU_xsTS7P1h, terminating existing connection.CloseConnectionWithReason: ID_DST_LOGGED_IN_SOMEWHERE_ELSESendHandShakeServerListingReceiveAuthenticationBlobReceiveResumeRequestReceived request to resume from: session/FFFFFFFFC2191842/KU_xsTS7P1hOnResumeRequestLoadComplete - UserID KU_xsTS7P1hReceived request to spawn as willow from .Sun[Fixed] SPAWNING PLAYER AT: (230.00, 0.00, -206.00)Serializing user session to session/FFFFFFFFC2191842/KU_xsTS7P1h_/0000000002[Announcement] .Sun has joined the game.[Announcement] .Sun has left the game.ID_CONNECTION_LOST 109.90.1xx.xx|61474New incoming connection 109.90.1xx.xx|59239ValidateGameSessionToken token: UMuHjhCmaOrAUgjSdRFIPrVGo5h7TD5G for: 436849167673814584Existing connection present for KU_xsTS7P1h, terminating existing connection.CloseConnectionWithReason: ID_DST_LOGGED_IN_SOMEWHERE_ELSESendHandShakeServerListingReceiveAuthenticationBlobSerializing user minimap to session/FFFFFFFFC2191842/KU_xsTS7P1h_/minimapSerializing user session to session/FFFFFFFFC2191842/KU_xsTS7P1h_/0000000002ReceiveResumeRequestReceived request to resume from: session/FFFFFFFFC2191842/KU_xsTS7P1hOnResumeRequestLoadComplete - UserID KU_xsTS7P1hReceived request to spawn as wolfgang from .Sun

I cant play...

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: World saved, players not

Issue Description: Vanilla host, vanilla client

A fresh dedicated server (vanilla) do not save player progress, but world. On reconnect i have to choose a new character, but the item i dropped is laying where i left it.

Host is debian7 with workaround.

No individual setting. All default.

Steps to Reproduce: Connect the server. Left. Reconnect.

I have the same problem

• Developer

Hey! We finally found the remaining issue and the fix should go live with the next patch.   Basically, as Thordy mentioned,  some Linux file systems are currently broken.  

Archived