Adding custom sounds to my character?

Hi, 

I'm working on a character mod I want to add some custom sounds to him. However, I have looked at the tutorials and I don't know where the files they are getting are coming from. If possible, can somebody tell me what I need to do? I have .wav files of the sounds I wish to use and want to replace.

All I know is you need FMOD but I don't know where to find this fdp-file of my character?

Yes, I have all of them. One of the assets was "SOUNDPACKAGE" instead.

Part of my log:

FMOD Error: Can't play event dontstarve/characters/dell/talk_LP: The requested event, event group, event category or event property could not be found. 

Which is odd, because it's in the right place (although it is not named exactly talk_LP). I ran the build for FMOD and did everything to the letter.

Yes, I have all of them. One of the assets was "SOUNDPACKAGE" instead.

Part of my log:

FMOD Error: Can't play event dontstarve/characters/dell/talk_LP: The requested event, event group, event category or event property could not be found. 

Which is odd, because it's in the right place (although it is not named exactly talk_LP). I ran the build for FMOD and did everything to the letter.

I could be wrong, but I believe you already found your answer.

It is looking for a sound event 'talk_LP' and it cant find it because that is not the name of the event.

Archived