[General] - Won't let me connect online

pokemaster945

Happening to me too, problem started today after installing the update. It also crushes to windows when i push "Play Offline" button. Any solutions?

Happening to me too, problem started today after installing the update. It also crushes to windows when i push "Play Offline" button. Any solutions?

• Developer

Hey,

We improved the logic so it actually tells us the problem, instead of asking you to create an account.

We have a handful of users who cannot talk with our servers, and we are actively investigating.  I know not getting to play can be frustrating, especially when you have have your key for so long! 

In the mean time it's possible that you are able to fix this on your end,

- Are you behind an internet proxy? 

http://www.lagado.com/proxy-test  

Clicking that link should tell you "This request appears NOT to have come via a proxy."  If it does not, please report back with your results.

- Have you accidentally blocked Don't Starve Together with your systems firewall?

- Do you have security software enable that could be interfering?

Any additional information you can provide will be really valuable to us.

• Developer

heh' I don't know why it is posted 4 times...

Hey, you might have a different issue- could you please post your log file?

It's located in your documents folder

Documents/Klei/DontStarveTogether/log.txt

Archived