[General] - Notification on updates not working.

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Notification on updates not working.

Issue Description: Tried several times with several working Email addresses, and always ended with failure and Error 500.

Screenshot attached.

Steps to Reproduce: On Main Screen, click button bottom left "Notify me on updates", fill the form and submit.

Hm, not sure what's the problem then.

Try disabling whatever firewalls you have running and try again, running the game as admin couldn't hurt either but I doubt that's gonna do much. Don't forget to reactivate the firewalls though.

Hahaha, I love the way you do support   :jaded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p85xwZ_OLX0

Trust me, every mundane things (firewall, admin rights etc) are under control and have been double checked before reporting.

Hahaha, I love the way you do support   :jaded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p85xwZ_OLX0

Trust me, every mundane things (firewall, admin rights etc) are under control and have been double checked before reporting.

Hey, I don't mean to insult but when attempting to support you have to always consider that the person on the other end MIGHT be a little less experienced, that's always better than assuming that everyone knows everything! Even someone experienced might have missed a small detail :p

Ah well, I guess a dev might have to look into that one.

In the meantime you can just subscribe at www.invisibleincgame.com at the bottom!

Ah well, I guess a dev might have to look into that one.

In the meantime you can just subscribe at www.invisibleincgame.com at the bottom!

Don't worry, I'm already subscribed to Klei for a long time cause I'm a big fan of Mark of the Ninja and Don't Starve.

I tested the notification yesterday because it was something new with the last update and, as an "early accesser", I consider testing everything as a part of the "duty", it's the way to show my support  :loyal:

Keep up the good work, guys !

Don't worry, I'm already subscribed to Klei for a long time cause I'm a big fan of Mark of the Ninja and Don't Starve.

I tested the notification yesterday because it was something new with the last update and, as an "early accesser", I consider testing everything as a part of the "duty", it's the way to show my support  :loyal:

Keep up the good work, guys !

Ah I see, we need more of you around here!

Archived