I know EVERYONE has asked to amp the Giants, well I wish that they had new Attacks, and such.

The Goose/Moose should be able to fly, and will automatically change your view to an areal view. In this mode, it can only be hit by a boomerang, or by darts. But, these will most likely miss, because its flying at a VERY fast speed, and can flap its wings, creating a wind that causes the boomerang to HIT YOU instead. It should also be more Goose like, even have some Goose like attacks.

The Bearger should be the most powerful Giant of them all. And it should be more terrifying! Its a 20ft tall Bear/Badger hybrid! So, it should have a Roar attack, that causes any mob, (even giants,) to flee in terror. He should also have a Bite, and a Swipe attack. The bite will stun the player for a second, and the Swipe attack causes some knockback.

The Dragonfly should have a flying attack, its done by the Dragonfly flying at its target at HIGH speed.

And the Deerclops should have a Frost Breath attack that Freeze's the player. And a Ice Rock Chucking attack, that PARTIALLY Freeze's the player.

I know EVERYONE has asked to amp the Giants, well I wish that they had new Attacks, and such.

The Goose/Moose should be able to fly, and will automatically change your view to an areal view. In this mode, it can only be hit by a boomerang, or by darts. But, these will most likely miss, because its flying at a VERY fast speed, and can flap its wings, creating a wind that causes the boomerang to HIT YOU instead. It should also be more Goose like, even have some Goose like attacks.

The Bearger should be the most powerful Giant of them all. And it should be more terrifying! Its a 20ft tall Bear/Badger hybrid! So, it should have a Roar attack, that causes any mob, (even giants,) to flee in terror. He should also have a Bite, and a Swipe attack. The bite will stun the player for a second, and the Swipe attack causes some knockback.

The Dragonfly should have a flying attack, its done by the Dragonfly flying at its target at HIGH speed.

And the Deerclops should have a Frost Breath attack that Freeze's the player. And a Ice Rock Chucking attack, that PARTIALLY Freeze's the player.

Giant ideas huh? Way to think big. Though if they were this powerful it would be fairly impossible just starting at the bottom wouldn't it? I myself am not of the opinion that the giants need to be made more powerful, if people want a larger challenge then they could just modify their game options, from where i stand i think the giants are very high quality. haha :grin:. The giants are just fine, the game is about survival, not epic boss battles. Not that murdering them in their sleep is particularly epic, but it gets the job done, and that's what survival is about.

Giant ideas huh? Way to think big. Though if they were this powerful it would be fairly impossible just starting at the bottom wouldn't it? I myself am not of the opinion that the giants need to be made more powerful, if people want a larger challenge then they could just modify their game options, from where i stand i think the giants are very high quality. haha :grin:. The giants are just fine, the game is about survival, not epic boss battles. Not that murdering them in their sleep is particularly epic, but it gets the job done, and that's what survival is about.

I agree with you, i think the giants are fine right now, but a few new moves (as long as it wasnt that hard) wouldn't hurt.

I agree with you, i think the giants are fine right now, but a few new moves (as long as it wasnt that hard) wouldn't hurt.

Well the Giants are kinda boring to fight, same with MOST enemies. I want a new way to kill them, more straightedges then just hit, kite,hit,  kite,etc,etc,ETC... And the Goose/Moose SHOULD fly because it is a bird that can fly, or if it can't fly, make it have more of a Goose like attack, or attacks.

Hmm.

No to the Moosegoose idea.

Maybe to the bearger idea, he certainly shouldn't be the strongest of them all. IMO

Yes to the Dragonfly idea.

Maybe to the deerclops one, only if the frost breath could be dodged.

You can Dodge it, he eats ice (or something like that,) and then puffs his chest, and breaths ice on you.

Well the Giants are kinda boring to fight, same with MOST enemies. I want a new way to kill them, more straightedges then just hit, kite,hit,  kite,etc,etc,ETC... And the Goose/Moose SHOULD fly because it is a bird that can fly, or if it can't fly, make it have more of a Goose like attack, or attacks.

You can Dodge it, he eats ice (or something like that,) and then puffs his chest, and breaths ice on you.

The moosegoose doesn't have to fly.

But what would you suggest for a Goose like attack.

Archived