Unplayable Lag (Xbox)

InsidoutUnicorn
  • Fixed

After the most recent update the game has completely unplayable lag which should not exist when playing splitscreen on a series x with 500mbs download speed. This has never been a issue till now with the most recent update. I have tried loading to the server in every single way using splitscreen and not and using offline and online and it still has unplayable lag no matter what I do. Freezes, studders, and lags.

Steps to Reproduce

Play the game

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad Dupe 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

same. Tried running DST as single player, runs fine. Try running split screen, can't be played. Lagging commands, lagging jerky movement, rubberbanding every couple of steps (both players), have to mash keys repeatedly to do any actions, etc.

xbox series x local mode

Share this comment

How long does klei typically take to implement hot fixes for stuff like this? Genuinely curious as I’ve never had an issue like this before

Share this comment

Having same problem. Also i have lost my 1100 days world, when xbox tried to synchronise with cloud and it rewrites it with empty file. ;(

Edited by BoGreenman

Share this comment