Unable to fill out some entries in the scrapbook

AAABATTERY
  • Fixed

The scrapbook requires you to kill to completely fill out the creature and giants tab, but some creatures cannot be killed, examples: Nightmare werepig, grazers, prickly stagehand, etc.

Steps to Reproduce

Try to fill out entries of unkillable creatures 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Some scrapbook entries can be filled out just by inspecting the item/creatures. Have you tried that for these specific things?

Share this comment

I can confirm this too on PlayStation. I though there was another way to complete some entries but nothings work.

The inspecting actually doesn't work! You can only discover things by only killing/picking items into your inventory! Maybe it was meant to be examined like the PC does? but we don't have this on the console?

Also could we please have the sensitivity settings applies to the scrapbook too? it's really slow to move between items.

Share this comment

Okay, I understand now. After some testing and digging in to the code it turns out that adding scrapbook data via inspecting an item in the world is broken right now. (It's also a problem on PC in some situations). It's being fixed, but it won't be in the next update (2.75/1.1.151) as that's already with our QA for the next release. It should be fixed in the update after that (2.76/1.1.152)

• Thanks 1

Share this comment