The game stay forzen

IanKSB91
  • Closed

When the game passes the load screen it works normally for a few seconds, but then the icon of saving (the one in the bottom right corner) appears and the game froze, the music stops and anything can be done in the game (the only button that still do something is the xbox button that open the xbox menu), I waited like ten minutes but it stays like that, it started since yesterday update.

Steps to Reproduce

Open an old saved game.

User Feedback

I just checked and doesn't seem to affect newly created games.

Eh I think I solved, although Im not sure what was the solution, first I though that the event may be the cause so I changed the event from automatic to the summer carnival, then opened the game again to see if it works and yes it started to run normally, then I started to think what could be the reason and noticed that my rocky biome was empty because I had mined all rocks there so I thought that maybe one of the kitties were trying to spawn there but it couldn't for the lack of rocks so I bring a boulder from the caves to the biome, closed the game, activated the year of the catcoon again an started the game and this time it didn't froze, the kitty wasn't in the boulder but the game seems to work now.

Share this comment