[Re-Report] EULA shows up every log in, and more

EOReality
  • Pending

Every log in attempt on Xbox one S causes the EULA to reappear. Along with this, all settings, character customization, and even my worlds get removed. This only happens with my account on the Xbox version. The switch I've merged with does not have this issue, making me think it's just an Xbox issue. (Video below of logging in on Xbox)

Steps to Reproduce

I have not been able to remove this, and have no idea what triggered it. 

User Feedback

More issues that occured at the same time

Attempts to log out get stuck on an infinite "loading...".

Attempts to leave a world get stuck on an infinite loading screen.

After logging in, any multiplayer world I've joined previously will not show that I have a character in that world, although it does still keep my character inventory if I join. 

Edited by EOReality

Share this comment

The EULA is not the problem, it is a symptom of the real issue which is that for some reason your game is unable to save at all. Check that you have enough free space, and maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling and delete any savedata you see on your system or account.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

12 hours ago, CharlesB said:

The EULA is not the problem, it is a symptom of the real issue which is that for some reason your game is unable to save at all. Check that you have enough free space, and maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling and delete any savedata you see on your system or account.

Alright, so I've now tried deleting my data locally, uninstalling, and reinstalling. Once I log in and my data is resynced, it continues having the same problems. I don't think deleting my data everywhere is an option since I believe that would mean all of my items and data are gone for good. Also, my Xbox still has 98GB open so it's not lack of save space.

Share this comment

Tried everything I can by now really :( Has there ever been a case where this issue has been solved on the players side? While playing online since I've had this for the past two months, I've met three people who also have the problem and haven't found a fix for it. 

Share this comment

This issue just happened with me. I've tried to delete data off my xbox and re sync it, Uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing can be fixed. Hopefully this can get fixed lost my 600 day world and 2 300 day worlds:cry:

Share this comment

On 1/14/2023 at 4:29 AM, ofern14 said:

Having exactly same issues 

have you found a solution?

Unfortunately, nothing has improved over these last few months, no. Been forced to either host my own world for only one sitting, or join another random lobby since it started :/. While no one I've met with the issue has gotten better, I hope you end up an exception!

Share this comment

Just had this glitch. Seems like a quick fix is doing the unthinkable. DELETE EVERYTHING. Just tried it with this glitch and it fixed the issue. :confusion:

Share this comment