KLEI PLEASE HELP

Mike23Ua
  • Fixed

Cactus Flower are crashing the game on Xbox Series X console.. it is DEFIANTLY a crash tied very specifically to stepping foot on this turf during Summer- I’m not sure what else can be causing the crash (such as the skins I’m using) but it crashes Repeatedly in the same area..

Help please :( 

Steps to Reproduce

Wait till Summer and then go near a Cactus flower.

The items I’m using Metamorphised Flame Thermal Stone, Rusty Scythe Pickaxe, Hockey Stick Spear, Whirly Fan, a Tamed Beefalo with a Beefalo Bell and the special Saddle Skin you guys added

i have sent my files through an official in-game bug report for further Inspection.. 

Please fix this.. I am 100% certain it is tied to Summer season And the turf that spawns Cactus flowers..

If I had to take a rough guess it’s almost like the Sand Storm that is supposed to happen isn’t happening and the game completely crashes.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I am also crashing in summer in this area. Mostly on my Beefalo, but just now I crashed with out it around, picking up my desert goggles to go into the sand storm.

Share this comment