Huge delay between attacks on DST Xbox One/Xbox Series X

Questionable-_-
  • Fixed

I'm not sure if this is linked to the F button attack bug, but for both me on my Xbox Series X and my friend on an original Xbox One, there was a massive delay between attacks on mobs, even after closing the world and starting it back up again. This happens with all mobs, such as spiders, hounds, bees and more.

Steps to Reproduce

Attack anything on Xbox One or Xbox Series X

• Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

WX update broke attack for all versions.  It's fixed on Steam.  Waiting for a promised hotfix for the console versions (PS4 for me).  Until then, the game is UNPLAYABLE.  It should be considered the same severity as all servers down.  And someone needs to really look at the Klei QA department.  This is big.

Share this comment

Pretty sure the bug is known about, and was released intentionally so that Console players could experience the WX78 update at the same time as PC when it went to the live (non-beta) branch.

Console version has to pass Sony/Microsoft’s lengthy certification process so OUR version of the game is always a few hotfixes behind compared to PC.

Klei released the Nintendo Switch version of DST but it does not even have any of the content past the Webber update- that’s because the build Klei got approved was only up to that point: And they’re working to catch Switch up to the rest of the platforms in a later update.

Just be patient and wait.. it’ll get fixed.

Edited by Mike23Ua

Share this comment

Patience that my game is broken due to crappy QA that did not catch an OBVIOUS problem?  That's asking for a lot.

• Like 1

Share this comment