Game breaking levels of lag/rubberbanding/stuttering when playing split screen on Xbox X

moosejuiced
  • Fixed

Gf and I have been playing a few worlds throughout this past month on split screen, no issues.. that is until this most recent update. For nearly 24 hours anytime we attempt to play split screen, we can hardly walk around the world let alone interact with anything due to an extreme amount of what feels like lag. However we’ve tried playing offline, uninstalling the game, messing with settings on Xbox, even went as far as downloading the game on her account and trying to launch from there. Despite all efforts, the issue persists. We just got back from a week long trip and have another planned in the next few days, fingers crossed Klei sees this and implements a hot fix. 

Steps to Reproduce

Load the game on your Xbox, and attempt to play in split screen.

• Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Commenting to keep this fresh on kleis list lol

Also if anyones game seems to fix itself or hears something from Klei please comment, gf and I are sad lol

• Like 1

Share this comment

Bumping to keep this top of mind for Klei. We just started playing and got instantly addicted, this has been a real blow to morale lol

Share this comment

The game is completely unplayable for me, so I am a little surprised Klei has not commented just out of courtesy 

Share this comment