FIX YOUR GAME KLEI

Chuy18z
  • Fixed

How can it be possible that you can not even play this? The problem is that it stays on the loading screen all the time and then nothing else happens. Just open your fabulous game on an Xbox and you'll see what I'm talking about...

Steps to Reproduce
Just start the game...

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

We're sorry to hear that you're having an issue while playing the game. Our team is currently investigating and trying to reproduce this issue to try and narrow it down. For now, please provide the following if possible: 

1) A photo/screenshot of where you are getting stuck or where the issue is happening. Try to make the photo as clear as possible so we can see the whole screen and read the on-screen text.
2) Your Klei User ID - you can find your KU_ID by visiting our https://accounts.klei.com/ website. Your KU_ID looks like this: “KU_xXxXxxxxX”.
3) Are you playing on Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X?
4) Your region /  location - this will help us identify any geographic patterns to the error.
5) Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold account?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 23/4/2019 at 13:36, JanH said:

Lamentamos que tengas un problema mientras juegas. Nuestro equipo está actualmente investigando y tratando de reproducir este problema para tratar de reducirlo. Por ahora, por favor proporcione lo siguiente si es posible: 

1) Una foto / captura de pantalla de dónde se está atascado o dónde está ocurriendo el problema. Intente que la foto sea lo más clara posible para que podamos ver toda la pantalla y leer el texto en pantalla.
2) Su ID de usuario de Klei: puede encontrar su KU_ID visitando nuestro sitio web https://accounts.klei.com/ . Su KU_ID se ve así: "KU_xXxXxxxxX".
3) ¿Estás jugando en Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X?
4) Su región / ubicación: esto nos ayudará a identificar cualquier patrón geográfico del error.
5) ¿Tienes una cuenta activa de Xbox Live Gold

My KLEI ID is KU_vW2785gG

I Play on an Xbox One (2014)

My region is Mexico. I have an active Xbox Live Gold account.

I just discovered that if I change my region to the United States I can enter and play the game. Try to fix the problem with the region of Mexico.

Share this comment

Thank you for the information. When switching back to Mexico, are you still encountering the issue? If so, could you send us a photo or a screenshot of where you are getting stuck? Is it during the loading screen after you press the PLAY! button or when trying to start a new game world?

Also, were you playing with English language, or Spanish before this issue happened?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Hi there, thanks for reporting this. We've found the problem and it will be fixed in the next update.

Share this comment