Endless connecting screen Xbox one

Ben_smith944
  • Fixed

Any server, any play style, anything multiplayer isn’t working at this time. Others reported, and told fixed but is definitely not fixed.  Sort it out as I’ve just spend near to £25 on a game based on co op which doesn’t even allow multiplayer!

image.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Made a server, friend tried to join and got stuck on connecting screen. Left server. Tried restarting multiple times and on lots of different servers and nothing works.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hello @Ben_smith944, welcome to the forums. Refer to the following reply the devs made in this thread:

concerning possibly the same issue you are experiencing. Provide the requested information so Klei may be able to diagnose, isolate and hopefully fix the issue for everyone who are having issues.

Share this comment

Thank you very much for your report.  We have submitted a patch for Xbox One that should fix the issue and are waiting for it to be approved/certified by Microsoft. The patch should roll out for the game in the very near future barring any delays in the Microsoft certification process. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I am experiencing this same issue. I am able to play other multiplayer games, but not this one. It worked for a couple of days after purchase, but I haven't been able to connect to another game or have someone connect to my hosted game in the past three days.

Share this comment