Cant remove password!

Mike23Ua
  • Fixed

Help please.. I like to host public worlds up until summer starts, and then I would put a Password on my world and play through Summer alone, but I’m running into a problem of not being able to Remove Password after I have placed it on.

Used to I had no problems doing this because I could just clear the password and press Y to create an empty space as Password, this would reverse it back to prior to putting a PW on, but NOW it just defaults back to the Password instead of actually clearing the Password.

Is this a known issue already? I didn’t see it in the search bar so apologies if someone else has already mentioned it.

Steps to Reproduce

Turn on Xbox, host game world as Public without Password on, exit world after playing a bit, Host that same world with a Password on, exit game again, try to remove password and make the Password locked room public without password again.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.