Year of the beefalo still crashes after latest patch ps4

megabasecharlie
  • Closed

I have the latest patch installed but still my game crashed during the event. It has bin crashing to many time now that I don't want to do the event anymore. I'm a streamer on twitch and have to reset my stream every time the game crashes.

The crashes appear after after I place the beefalo on his stage or when dressing the beefalo. If I re roll my game and don't do event stuff my game won't crash at all. I'm playing on ps4

Steps to Reproduce

Just start placing the beefalo on the stage and do the event eventually it will crash on ps4

User Feedback

Almost there, game now crashes when I take a unbound bell to the caves. If I leave the bell on the ground and go to the cave's everything is fine. Latest patch installed.

Edited by megabasecharlie

Share this comment

On 2/20/2021 at 6:22 AM, megabasecharlie said:

Almost there, game now crashes when I take a unbound bell to the caves. If I leave the bell on the ground and go to the cave's everything is fine. Latest patch installed.

Just to clarify, are you "just" going into the caves with a bell that hasn't been bound to a beefalo? We've tried reproducing this scenario but it doesn't crash for us so there is probably more to it. 

Can you describe the crash, or add a screenshot/video? Does the game crash to the PS4 UI and give you the option to submit the crash to sony? Does the game become unresponsive with an error on screen?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I'm try to reproduce the issue, it give me a text error message. I don't have the option to report it playstaion. Error message stays in screen until I reboot my ps4. I'm update my answer after some tests to reproduce the crash

Share this comment

I have been playing the event and got all items and upgrades for the beefalo and got no more errors. The only thing that happen was the bound beefalo after unbounded walk to the event spot and started his own herd. Don't understand why he did that.

You can close the report coz there has been no error. Keep up the good work. Bunaspiro

Edited by megabasecharlie

Share this comment