Wurt caves ps4

Bakesi
  • Pending

Wurt entering cave will disconnect and will never be able to join back unless rollback. so basically she go into caves

Steps to Reproduce
Gathering light bulbs running from hounds Everytime she goes in she disconnect can't join back says it loses connection to host Everytime unless rollback before entering

User Feedback

Does it only happen for other players using wurt, or for you as well? Are you able to join the public servers and go into the caves there? I've been trying to reproduce the problem but I can't, so it might be something specific to this server. Would you be able to send us the save files?

Share this comment

Well it's my wife actually we play on two different ps4s same world and we tried joining a couple of public worlds and it didn't happen so maybe it's something on my end but it's only in cave. No CE error or anything just disconnect

Share this comment

Same for me :(

played on public and on private sessions as wurt.

Everytime I try to enter the caves as wurt the specific loading screen won't pop up.

whlile it's trying to load I am able to see the world but with nothing in it. Just the ground but without trees and stuff.

After a few minutes an error message will show up stating that there is a connection issue.

Share this comment

Yes idk what's going on it seems to that it takes ten minutes to get in the caves the loading screen is so long.. Same thing when I launch my game people are already in it and in still loading and I'm the host

Share this comment

Just an update. Ended up scraping that world started a new one doesn't seem to happen any more. I think it had something to do with the settings (world) because started a couple other worlds with the same settings like turning some things off it was doing the same thing. Also loading times were very very long. But this time kept some things on default and seems to work.I think it had something to do with the cave worms being turned off and attacks I think that was triggering something. Also tried it with different characters and it was doing the same thing

Edited by Bakesi

Share this comment