World did not retrofit and no scrappy area

Mx-Pain
  • Fixed

Topic,

None of the current saved worlds on console retrofit, therefore there's no new area :(

Steps to Reproduce

Launch a saved world.

World dont retrofit

No new areas

Cry like a baby

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I also didn’t get a new area with a boss on my PS5. There were Wagstaff stations left in the world, I broke them, the recipe for upgrading the boxes fell out, but the landfill never appeared

Share this comment

The team is looking at why this is happening and will hopefully have a fix soon.

• Health 1

Share this comment

13 hours ago, Kwaik said:

Like some people junk yard did NOT retrofit on any of my worlds (xbox) 

An easy fix that has worked for me 2/2 times 

Boot the game, and let whatever day you were on pass (ie you're on day 201, wait for day 202)

Once day 202  starts rollback to a previous save in game. The game will take longer than usual to load in. (this has only worked for me in the in game menu, not rolling back before loading a world but YMMV) 

Now explore your map, and find your junkyard (even if your map is 100% explored, it will NOT show up on the map until you find it) 

Also I have tested this but if you save scum it (ie force quit) you are able to repeat this to change the location of your junk yard. 

(also FYI it did not spawn in the forest anytime I've tried it but YMMV) 

Just like to post an update, that this worked out & can now enjoy the new stuff added.

Share this comment