World Data Damaged after Server Issues

Dadu95b
  • Pending

Hello lovely Klei Team,

First of all thank you that you fixed the servers.

But now I have a personal problem and maybe others too.

I am on day 816 and I killed Klaus after that I opened the loot stash and immediately save game and quit. Than I rollback to open the stash again, but now after the server issues I cant loggin again, because I get the notification that my world is damaged and can not load anymore. 

Time of rollback: It was exactly at the moment where all this server issues actually  began, maybe this is the cause of the data damage 

I did this kind of rollbacks really often but I never had this issue up to this point.

In the following I attached the save data file, maybe a code or something is wrong :/

I would be so greatful if you could help me please.

What can I or You do to rescue my world :(

Thank you for your attention 

Steps to Reproduce

1.I Rolleback step by step bit nothing worked.

2.Than I rolled back all days still notify me with same issue

SAVE SAVE.bin

User Feedback

Sorry to hear about your save data. When is the game telling you the savedata is damaged? Is it when you first start up the game, or when you try to load one of the worlds specifically?

The save files you submitted can't be used, you need to to zip up the entire SAVEDATA folder from the USB drive and submit that and I can take a look at the save data and try to determine what's wrong

But be aware, I CANNOT fix it and give it back to you. The saves are encrypted on the PS4 and locked to your user, you would not be able to copy back or use anything we changed.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

23 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Sorry to hear about your save data. When is the game telling you the savedata is damaged? Is it when you first start up the game, or when you try to load one of the worlds specifically?

The save files you submitted can't be used, you need to to zip up the entire SAVEDATA folder from the USB drive and submit that and I can take a look at the save data and try to determine what's wrong

But be aware, I CANNOT fix it and give it back to you. The saves are encrypted on the PS4 and locked to your user, you would not be able to copy back or use anything we changed.

First of all Thank you for your respond.

To answer your question...I receive the damaged safedata notification when I try to load my world with 815 days. After few seconds of loading the game  breaks up loading and tells me that. My second world with 58 days is actually loading and I can play so there is espacially a problem with the ,,bigger world´´. I only have problems with the 800+ days world. As I mentioned I made a rollback right in the moment where psn had server issues maybe that is somehow the cause, because aufter the rollback I immediately tried to reload but than I received this note.

I uploaded a new file maybe you can find the issue and could tell. So sadly it seems that I lost my world where I spend nearly a year but yeah.. it happens. :/ If you find something interesting towards my data let me know, maybe I can avoid that something like that happens in future.

Thank you very much, you are doing a great job, such an awesome game.

best regards

David

SAVEDATA.zip

Share this comment