The Lazy Explorer need some fixes

Mj-
  • Closed

Hello,

No idea if this is a bug or not, but If you are using the Lazy Explorer you might be annoyed and frustrated of who it works, lately, I have been using it instead of the cane, and it gives me a tough time, wasted many telepoof by mistake, just because the game has the same binding for two things, for example,

- COOKING

1.gif.ebc3cb15ae6fd0fe6cdcb8b114adf9ce.gif

Because the cooking is using the same button for telepoof, I need to unequip the Lazy explorer to something else to be able to cook. 

- LANTERN

2.gif.e7521bda601f67ebdd4a55c71efebd37.gif

So many times that I almost died, just because I couldn't turn on the lantern, or I telepoof by mistake just to turn it off! Basically, anything that has the same button as the telepoof will not work and it will prioritize the lazy explorer first. I just wish the telepoof doesn't prioritize over anything else. 

Steps to Reproduce
Topic.
  • Like 2

User Feedback

We chose that the staff would have priority in these cases so that there wouldn't be windows you couldn't use the staff. Wortox works as you are requesting I think, but only because you can't unequip his ability. You'll see that he can't teleport when near things like the lantern or crockpot. We accepted that equipping and unequipping was how one would be able to deal with this problem. 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

12 hours ago, Jason said:

We chose that the staff would have priority in these cases so that there wouldn't be windows you couldn't use the staff. Wortox works as you are requesting I think, but only because you can't unequip his ability. You'll see that he can't teleport when near things like the lantern or crockpot. We accepted that equipping and unequipping was how one would be able to deal with this problem. 

1.gif.d66bf2dfc45da3e6b7c1cadb18d2a526.gif

2.gif.68987bc86c1ec9508fef7ce5a86ec2f4.gif

Yes, he does, actually, Wortox is a good example of who the staff should work? don't you think so? I can see your point of equipping and unequipping, but it will be major QoL improvements if we can use Wortox implement to the Lazy Explorer! 

Thanks for the clarification.

Share this comment