Stuck On Loading Screen When Entering Caves

AniMike
  • Pending

I was in a dedicated server ( Ps4 East 3 - Klei Official) and I tried entering a cave. Its been about five mintues since I went in (and Im sure this isn't normal) and I've yet to get out of the loading screen.

Steps to Reproduce
I was wendy wearing survivor skin with brown pants and candian boots and a piggyback with normal resources inside, also was carrying a saddle in my inventory slot.

User Feedback

I have the same issue with PS4 Klei Official, I opened a cave entrance got stuck on loading screen for a very long time, if you if you press any buttons it will send you back to the main DST screen, if you try to re-enter the public server you get stuck again on loading screen. It happened yesterday on PS4 Klei Official East 5, and now East 3. I was playing Wolfgang day 9 today, yesterday I was on day 30 something. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

I created an account to post this same issue. I've had this problem countless times. I try to stay away from caves on dedicated servers because that's the only way I reproduce this bug, but there's no other way to get light flowers for lanterns or I'd never bother going down there.

I am using Wilson every time but it doesn't sound like the character used matters judging by previous comments. I have noticed that it usually happens on East 1 and East 3, so either the servers need a reboot or this issue needs a patch.

I usually build bases near the spawn to help newcomers find their bearings. I leave backpacks full of equipment and chests full of supplies/food, as well as signs with warnings about Deerclops/Bearger. I enjoy setting up camps and building walls to make group play more enjoyable, but this bug is seriously aggravating and kills my drive to play the game.

KLEI devs, please address this issue ASAP! It is literally a game-breaking bug.

Share this comment