Salt is gone

NoscopeFelix
  • Closed

All the salt on my server disappeared. I found the location of about 5 locations with salt and after I checked on them after the update they vanished and I couldn’t find any at all.

Steps to Reproduce
Update the game lose all the salt locations are gone

User Feedback

Save file please. If you have an older backup from before last week's update that might be useful too, to see what changed.

Share this comment

Did you check the rest of the ocean, or only the previous spots? It's also possible that they were moved by the update if there weren't enough of them. The logic was that for worlds with fewer than 20 salt stacks the existing ones were removed and new ones were added. 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

23 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Did you check the rest of the ocean, or only the previous spots? It's also possible that they were moved by the update if there weren't enough of them. The logic was that for worlds with fewer than 20 salt stacks the existing ones were removed and new ones were added. 

It isn’t my world but I assume that she never did a server back up before so i won’t be able to provide a previous save file. I also I sailed half of the ocean so I thought it was very unlikely that there were any on the other spots . Today I will sail the entire map and report back here, to confirm this issue.

Share this comment

C7840C82-69A1-4EA5-ABA6-4A2F62EF21BD.thumb.jpeg.ff6a2938162f7dd9f0f00cd533a78c32.jpegI just sailed everywhere and I feel really dumb now. There are about 5 salt locations cramped behind lunar island. I’m sorry I wasted your time here. I thought I was onto something.

Edited by NoscopeFelix

Share this comment