[PS4] Unable to install the new update (119)

NoscopeFelix
  • Closed

I tried to install the new update when It came out but then it told me it couldn't download it and restarting wont help! I know someone had some issue like this bevor but I can't find the post and i don't know if it's the exactly the same as my problem ! If anyone knows how to fix it please tell me .

Steps to Reproduce
Download the new update and fail !

User Feedback

Yeah I'm having this same issue, I also have updates for no mans sky and D.C. Universe that are downloading just fine so it isn't space, also have 1.7 terabytes left anyway

image.jpg

Share this comment

This happened to some people with patch 1.15 (Feb. 15). It's a Playstation store problem and out of our control.
For some people a complete reboot of the PS4 (not a suspend, a complete power off) was enough to get it going, for others a complete uninstall/reinstall worked. But some people were stuck for a day or two before the update worked for them.

• Like 2

Share this comment

I managed it to get the update installed but now I can't upload my adventure Journal! This is a big problem for me because I save my data every day on my USB since the last time I lost my server! The weird thing is only don't starve data seems affected by this others work just fine

Share this comment