PS4 game crashes

iggymonster
  • Fixed

I normally play with my wife on split screen. once we get a decent game going, 500+ days, the game starts crashing and then the file corrupts. we lost a couple games before the patch. currently I'm on day 870 and we are getting constant crashes, we had to restore a few times, but mainly the game wont start. when its loading server is when we usually get the crashes, and sometimes in normal gameplay, and others if we roll back. I'm of the opinion it's a bug connected with rollback, but that's just my guess. please let me know how we can get it smoother.

Steps to Reproduce
loading game

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This sounds similar to a few other crashes that I've fixed recently. Can you try again after the next patch (1.14) comes out later today and let me know if it's fixed?

If you do end up still crashing, can you submit a ps4 crash report (with screenshot and video) and include your forum username in the comment so that I can identify it and take a look.

Share this comment