[PS4] Connection to Klei Failed

NoscopeFelix
  • Fixed

Today I started my PS4 and tried to play DST on it but I couldn't log in, even after a few tries and resetting my PS4 . Other online games just worked normally ! Are the Servers down right now or is it a bug !

Steps to Reproduce
Can't log in

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

There's a widespread DDoS attack currently occurring on the east coast. It's affecting PSN and could be causing issues with some of our services as well.

• Like 1

Share this comment

13 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

There's a widespread DDoS attack currently occurring on the east coast. It's affecting PSN and could be causing issues with some of our services as well.

I thought so too but my other online games work perfectly normal, the issue is gone now but I don't know what caused that problem ! 

Share this comment

It seems to have taken down some of our servers for the time being. We're working to resolve the issue. Hopefully the outage won't last too long.

• Like 1

Share this comment

22 minutes ago, Miniu said:

Why does it affect local game on split screen mode? Or this is issue from update 1.05 again? 

Well, its working now like a charm again.

Share this comment

The internet breaking did reveal another problem with offline mode that occurs if you're using a psn account signed into psn and then choose to "Play Offline". You can work around it by signing your account out of psn until the interrnet is fixed.

Share this comment

33 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

The internet breaking did reveal another problem with offline mode that occurs if you're using a psn account signed into psn and then choose to "Play Offline". You can work around it by signing your account out of psn until the interrnet is fixed.

I did exactly what you said. It works this way

• Like 1

Share this comment

I just wanted to point out that I'm very thankful that we players get an actual response from the developers so we can help them and they can help us or make the experience better for us! Usually game developers see players just as a customer that can give them money but here we get respected and developers listen to us. 

A huge thank you to the hole kei entertainment team 

(sorry for bad writing and grammar my English isn't the best)

• Like 3

Share this comment